Commercial Water Loss
When disaster strikes, delay in response time can cost thousands of dollars in loss of inventory, property and additional living expenses. Without quick and skilled restoration services, water damaged items become non-salvageable, costing you thousands of dollars in replacement costs. SERVPRO of Lincoln will accomplish your cost savings by using proper drying techniques that restore soaked structural materials to their original condition. We have years of experience dealing with water damage restoration and related repairs. SERVPRO of Lincoln also works to prevent future moisture problems and protect the unaffected areas from humidity damage. These techniques will save inventories such as: wall coverings, carpeting, furniture, documents, electronics, mold damage remediation, mildew, bacteria and other harmful pathogens.
Water Damage Clean Up Process:
- Emergency Response – 24/7/365
- Thorough inspection using state of the art moisture detection equipment
- Contents protection and moving
- Extraction/removal of water
- Assess the flooring materials and determine best restoration method
- Ventilate wall cavities to expedite the drying process
- Removal of drywall (only when necessary)
- Clean and sanitize affected area (depending on source of water)
- Determine the most effective drying equipment to use
- Set up drying equipment
- Monitor drying equipment daily to quickly dry the space
- Remove drying equipment after verifying that the affected areas have reached a normal moisture content
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Lincoln can respond immediately to your commercial water damage emergency regardless of the size or scope of the damage. We are part of a national network of over 1,600 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale events and disasters.
SERVPRO of Lincoln proudly serves Lincoln and surrounding areas.