Lowering Your Risk for House Fires is Our Priority!
Our team is here to help you lower your risk for a house fire and provide you with helpful tips that you can implement into your family’s routine today.
Make sure you have working smoke detectors. Keep your smoke detectors in good, working order by changing your batteries regularly (twice a year), testing them monthly and changing the detectors completely every 10 years. It’s important to note that how often your detector should be replaced is dependent on the brand, so check the packaging for the most accurate information.
Do NOT leave your candles burning. This is easy, and it’s important because many house fires each year are the result of candles. Keep these decorations away from spots in your home where kids or pets can impact them. Also, consider switching to a battery-operated candle for a similar effect.
Make maintaining your home’s natural gas furnace a priority. A yearly checkup is important because sometimes natural gas furnaces may seem like they’re working well but have issues that you can’t see. Clogged vents and rusted blades can result in a fire.
If your home is damaged due to a fire or any other cause, you can always count on us for restoration assistance. CALL SERVPRO OF LINCOLN TODAY!