It Is Possible to Preserve Contents After A Fire!
Preserving The Contents Of Your Fire Damaged Home
Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. SERVPRO of Lincoln understands your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings are the very things that make a house a home.
SERVPRO of Lincoln technicians specialize in restoring contents damaged by fire. Their expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. They pretest your belongings to determine what items they can restore to pre-fire condition. They use several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.